Tuesday 19 March 2013

Three "Cool" Little Books ~ Series #1

Reading Interior Design and Architectural Books is something I enjoy doing. These types of books are both resourceful and inspirational for me. 
I find the photography enchants me! Drawing me into a world I am fascinated by...
Although, I am actually open to reading most anything,  
giving it a chance as it were, I definitely have personal design preferences 
as it pertains to interiors and exteriors. 
Everyone has the right to make their own decorating choices, creating their living space in which to relax and refuel..
Three "Cool" Little Books is a series of mini reviews of the many books that I own or have borrowed.  Consider checking out some of these books
 Feel free to let others know what you thought of the book.

Enjoy Three "Cool" Little Books...



My Brick House goes to...


Undecorate: 
The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design


Christiane Lemieux, Rumaan Alam
Published 2011
256 Pages

  


Inspiring, creative, and unpretentiously appealing. Naturally cool and green inspired interiors.

  

Infusing personality, colour dense and/or neutral. 
Comfortable yet artistically captivating and daring.
 Mixing things of every age, vintage, antique, and contemporary.
Undecorate inspires me to continue having my home reflect the 
designer, decorator, artist, creative professional, writer, stylist in me...
Unique and beautiful.


My Stick House goes to...
 

Casual Living: 
No fuss Style for a Comfortable Home





 Judith Wilson
Published 2010
159 Pages
Casual style replaces overly contrived spaces. Things
in a room don't need to match.    
·


      Design is within financial reach in Casual Living as you realize that by re-purposing stuff you can get almost anywhere, stuff that other people are throwing out rooms are beautifully decorated simply but rustic.


My Straw House goes to...

Decorate: 1000 Professional Design Ideas for Every Room in the House


Holly Becker, Joanna Copestick
Published 2011
288 Pages

A wonderful mix of retro and new...




Three "Cool" Little Books...

#1
Brick
Undecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design

#2
Stick
 Casual Living: No fuss Style for a Comfortable Home
  #3
 Straw
 Decorate: 1000 Professional Design Ideas for Every Room in the House


No comments:

Post a Comment