Getting inspiration from international interiors and designers from around the world is something I thrive on. Having grown up and travelled in multi-cultural countries, I see a lot of what the world has to offer in naturally inspired design.
One of my favourite magazines is"The World of Interiors"
...and I adore Taschen's International Books
Check out these Cool Interiors From...
"Around The World"
1. Czech Republic ~ The use of a lot of natural materials is refreshing
2. Australia ~ Open spaces and lots of light!
3. Latvia - Wood, Brick, Colour...
4. Spain ~ Texture, Exposed Brick, Curved Spaces
5. India ~ Colour, Wood and Texture